Industrial estates are in need of maintenance and refurbishment, flaking paint and discoloration, dirt on vertical cladding and cladding roofs, reduces the appearance of the unit, making a direct impact of customer perception of the business.
Wayco services ltd are approved contractors and refurbishers. We work alongside consultancy firms and commercial property surveyors and together with paint manufacturers, can put forward a tailor-made system that would meet your needs, providing a long –term weather protection for a minimum of 10 years.
Prior to refurbishment we will conduct a site survey testing the existing substrate to ensure the recommended system is fully compatible. A full risk assessment and method statement will be provided.
The products we recommend and use are a high-performance, hardwearing, colour-stable coating system for long term exterior protection of concrete and steel structures.
Surface preparation is a must. The majority of projects require that the surface be pressure cleaned first to remove any surface contamination, including suspect oil, grease or dirt. We apply suitably diluted detergent thoroughly before pressure cleaning the surface using the right PSI of pressure suitable to the job.
Using the latest airless spraying systems, will deliver the projects in a quarter of the time in comparison with traditional methods.
3)First coat of colour paint
Industrial, commercial or domestic? Contemporary or historic? In good condition or in need of remedial work? Whatever your roof type, age, condition, material or height – in the UK or Europe, we can inspect, clean and renew it.
Our unique roof cleaning process completely removes moss, lichen, algae, fungi and other pollutants from tiles, slates, bitumen and glass, enhancing the appearance of the roof and adding value to your property and our special roof coatings guaranteed to keep it that way.
We’ve cleaned and coated over a 30,000 square metres of roofs in the UK, including warehouses, industrial units and office buildings where moss and other living organisms grow. Over time they find their way under the laps to dislodge tiles and slates, allow rain water to penetrate, damage the under-felt, create leaks and excrete acids that bleach a roof’s colour.
- We can have your roof looking like new again. We use a pressure cleaning system powered through specially designed spray heads that jet water at critical angles to attack and then remove dirt, moss, lichen, algae, fungi and grime – without damaging the roof.
- Then we apply two coats of our special roof coating which dries to an extremely tough, durable and waterproof sealer to keep out the weather and stop moss and other pollutants.
- It protects and revitalises roofs to make them look like new and is backed by a 10 year guarantee.
- We can work at all height levels, regardless of access difficulties, using scaffolding, access platforms or rope technology.
- Safety – our personnel are only allowed to work on jobs for which they are fully trained and qualified, including rope access.
Metal Wall Cladding Refurbishment